Pump It Up

images quot;pump up the jam. pump it up Pump It Up. Tagged: jams, pump them up, .
  • Tagged: jams, pump them up, .



  • amitjoey
    12-20 12:29 PM
    Confirmed with 2 folks who have defintely joined IV

    Thanks, keep up the good work





    wallpaper Tagged: jams, pump them up, . Pump It Up. Pump It Up
  • Pump It Up



  • soma
    06-08 05:00 PM
    My perm labor was filed Tuesday evening and it was approved by Thursday evening. Perm labor was certified in 2 days. That was amazing!! :)





    Pump It Up. pump-up-with-art
  • pump-up-with-art



  • geevikram
    06-03 01:00 PM
    I'm starting to call all of them again!!!





    2011 Pump It Up Pump It Up. Water Pump - up
  • Water Pump - up



  • go_gc_way
    06-18 02:53 PM
    I have paid SSN for many years now even I have received a letter about 3 months back stating I am eligible for cetain Social Security benefits .. and how many points I have accumulated so far.

    Every month I pay this amount towards SSN. After paying SSN for many years, I still stand no privillege of early Green card, I am still stuck in Green card process.

    I am sure there will be many people like me.



    more...


    Pump It Up. Pump up the Jam (George M 2010
  • Pump up the Jam (George M 2010



  • ambals03
    01-11 05:42 PM
    I have emailed, requesting my local congressman to give me an appointment. I have also asked him if he will support, co-sponsor or vote for the bill.





    Pump It Up. Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam
  • Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam



  • masterji
    08-03 12:15 PM
    Mine was at NSC and was approved this morning.
    Anyone getting approved through NSC this month? Looks like the file pusher (peon) is on vacation, so the babus are out having chai!



    more...


    Pump It Up. feel the pump build up.
  • feel the pump build up.



  • chintu25
    01-13 09:33 AM
    Check out LIZ ,TARG ,TMS ....Running on Pre Markets

    Added ...BLX





    2010 pump-up-with-art Pump It Up. quot;pump up the jam. pump it up
  • quot;pump up the jam. pump it up



  • bstn08
    05-27 04:29 PM
    PERM Filed: September 2007
    PERM Audit: November 2007
    PERM Audit Replied: December 2007
    Category : EB2
    Field of work : Senior Software Engineer
    Qualification: PhD + 4 year
    Reason for Audit: PhD Requirement



    more...


    Pump It Up. to pump you up for it!
  • to pump you up for it!



  • whattodo
    04-19 08:16 PM
    Hi

    My wife have H1B approved in 2005.Her stamping was refused on 226(g) section.She came to u.s.a on H4.Now her employer has applied for premium H4 to H1 transfer for her.

    We didnot hear anything from them.It is already 2 weeks.

    If it goes through.Does she need to go back for stamping to start working.

    How the things will be?

    How long the process will take (transfer)


    If the attorney can help me in this,it is really great and appreicable
    thanks

    srinivasa


    What is 226(g) section? Can you elaborate on why was H1 stamping denied even when you had H1 approval.





    hair Water Pump - up Pump It Up. Pump it up. Camera: Minolta Autocord TLR Film: Kodak Portra 160NC expired
  • Pump it up. Camera: Minolta Autocord TLR Film: Kodak Portra 160NC expired



  • widad2020
    05-03 09:27 PM
    EB2 PD 19 May 2006: NSC



    more...


    Pump It Up. Title: Pump It Up (Djs From
  • Title: Pump It Up (Djs From



  • vasa
    09-20 02:43 PM
    i had pleasuer to meet with aman/logic life/paskal/pappu. it made some good sense to put a face with the IV handle and it does helps a lot.
    over all my experience was that all members (core and non core) worked earnestly to make anything and everything possible. i know it as i was outside the room where all the action was... and could see honesty in every action.

    this will go down as long lasting memories with me...

    thanks
    vasa





    hot Pump up the Jam (George M 2010 Pump It Up. PUMP IT UP
  • PUMP IT UP



  • akhilmahajan
    08-07 04:28 PM
    I talked to SR and he said that unless I have crossed 90 days , he can not open SR for 765 application. How did you convince him to open the SR for you ?

    THe rep. herself offered. I asked her do i need to wait 90 days she said its ok, as they also take some time.

    GO IV GO.



    more...


    house Pump up the tire with the Pump It Up. Pump up the jam.
  • Pump up the jam.



  • girijas
    04-12 03:00 PM
    I am sure there are quite a few people who are following this thread; but are in two minds about being able to complete the race. If this happens to be you, then try doing this for starters.
    5K = 3.106 miles.
    So get into your car, set your odometer and drive exactly 1.55 miles and back. Then walk up there and back and time yourself. Not everyone can run; but even if you have been leading a sedentary lifstyle, you should be able to walk this distance in 45 minutes....even if you are short :)
    If you find yourself struggling to walk 3 miles, believe me; you have bigger problems to worry about than a green card!





    tattoo Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam Pump It Up. Pump up the jam.
  • Pump up the jam.



  • gcformeornot
    04-12 01:16 PM
    I was looking at a different file: http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-765instr.pdf

    any idea how i can resolve this?! :(

    the press release said.... they will return applications filed at wrong place with instructions as to what is correct location....



    more...


    pictures feel the pump build up. Pump It Up. This spring, pump up the
  • This spring, pump up the



  • pd_recapturing
    08-15 11:01 AM
    I had an infopass appointment today and that was big waste of time and i had to drive 4 hours(2 hrs each way) for this.
    They did not offer me any more information than the regular customer service.
    She told me that they have received my FP on 7/22 (although I have given mine on 6/19) and it is not unusual that my application is pending. She asked me wait for another 30 days and come back if I dont receive until then.
    I asked her if she could send an email or open an SR to the service center, and she said no saying that she will do that only after 30 days have passed beyond 90 day period.
    I asked her about the interim EAD and she did not understand what I was talking about. When I provided her about USCIS memo, she said "yeah that is what im saying, we will contact the service center for that 30days after the stipualated 90 days have passed". Basically she did not know what she was talking about.
    Im planning to contact the senator next week (this time I want to make sure that 90days have passed before I approach them)

    Interestingly she told me that many people are coming to her everyday regarding the same (EAD renewal) and that Service Centers are aware of this (although this does not make any difference to us).

    When I asked her if the case was assigned to an "officer", she told me that EADs are not assigned to officers (unlike 485) they are just reviewed and approved.

    Hopefully they will approve our eads soon so that I can atleast drive a car.

    Details:
    EAD eFiled May 23rd
    FP on June 19th
    LUD:7/22
    When I spoke to an IO one day before my ead got approved, she said my case is with an officer and in your case, they are saying that case does NOT get assigned to officer. I guess, no body knows when happens insde uscis ....





    dresses PUMP IT UP Pump It Up. hamburgers PUMP ME UP.
  • hamburgers PUMP ME UP.



  • bsbawa10
    05-15 06:41 PM
    Hi software7,
    I do not want to hijack the thread but want to know if you wanted to share your attorney's name and contact info. I had a terrible experience with mine. For 7 years she never communicated with me unless she needed money and papers. She never responded to the phone calls or emails. She filed my case in eb3 and never told me that (I discovered that only 3 months ago..I was thinking for years that mine was eb2 as I have 2 masters and 18 years of experience). Now I am thinking of starting my GC all over again with eb2. If you can PM me or share your attorney contact info that would be great. If anybody else could help that is also very good. I am in Atlanta GA area.



    more...


    makeup to pump you up for it! Pump It Up. Pump up the tire with the
  • Pump up the tire with the



  • gc_on_demand
    01-12 11:31 AM
    Hello All,

    I found a unique way to cope with the stress of our immigration nightmare.
    I always feared that this long wait to get the status issue settled would kill the entrepreneurial spirit that I have. The burning desire to do my own thing.


    I have been trading stocks for the past 4 years or so now but just recently got interested in PDT - Pattern Day Trading (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pattern_day_trader) (Clickable)



    I have found it very interesting as well as rewarding in terms of fulfilling the urge to do something more than what I am doing right now.



    It is not easy and it is not for the weak hearted but the rewards are wholesome and tremendous.


    I would like people who are interested to "PM" me or post replies here so we can exchange ideas


    IMP NOTE: Trading stocks is a type of investment so It is perfectly legal to do so. You do not even require an EAD to do so .

    No doubt that if you do have EAD you can trade as business entity as well.


    Last but not the least
    Do not forget to to keep the momentum up at IV and do donate to IV as often as you can .

    Now lets Play !!!!!:cool:

    I was under impression that being on H1b u cannot do intra day trading.. you can do only routine trading ( dont know excat term ) in which u buy stock and keep it for some time and sell it .. generally 3-4 days..





    girlfriend Pump up the jam. Pump It Up. Pump it up. Igor! More Power! My creation must live!
  • Pump it up. Igor! More Power! My creation must live!



  • ronhira
    10-25 12:17 PM
    What about those "lucky" creatures who worked for a desi employer? Desi employer ALWAYS file EB2, regardless of wht the requirement is. It is only the legitimate companies that actually bother about the "requirement" to file an EB2.
    Anyways, its a moot point to have this discussion, since its not helping anyone's cause.

    its probably the other way around..... desi employers usually file in eb3 so that they can have a grip on their employee for longer period of time... other employers may sometime weigh in the merit of the application resulting in eb2......

    btw, they r all legitimate companies.... there is no illegitimate company..... u may not like them..... that does not make them illegitimate..... u could ask guys at cisco, msft or any of the large companies..... they all luv working with tcs, infosys patni etc....





    hairstyles Title: Pump It Up (Djs From Pump It Up. Pump up the tyre
  • Pump up the tyre



  • nitlsu
    01-19 09:07 AM
    You have my $20/month now. Thank you for all the effort so far and keep up the good work.





    IfYouSeekAmy
    07-13 11:55 AM
    In addition to or instead of?? Ithink the current clause should be replaced with the one you suggested.


    Just a suggestion:

    It may be more appealing to tie it with "five years of filing taxes as a "resident alien" including contribution to medicare ans SS taxes".

    In other words, any permanent legal resient (GC holder) who has filed taxes as a "resident alien" for five years while working in US and contributed to medicare and SS taxes should be eligible for citizenship filing.

    This should be added in addition to the current criteria of "five years of continuous stay after getting GC".

    What do you think?





    MeraNaamJoker
    08-04 10:44 AM
    No approvals today or what?

    I had to search to find this thread.

    What is going on?



    Total Pageviews