BharatPremi
04-15 01:13 PM
As a start, I've decided to start walking in my office garage for half an hour before lunch.
I have decided to " run mouse" for half an hour daily..:p.
I have decided to " run mouse" for half an hour daily..:p.
wallpaper Classic dining room set
samswas
05-05 08:02 AM
Finally, done
PD: June 7th 2006
SC: Texas
I-485 Status: Card Production Ordered
LUID: 05/04/2011
Thank you all IV friends.
One question,
Yesterday I sent my EAD renewel application. should put stop payment on check or should I call USCIS.
Thanks
MC
Congrats MC!
PD: June 7th 2006
SC: Texas
I-485 Status: Card Production Ordered
LUID: 05/04/2011
Thank you all IV friends.
One question,
Yesterday I sent my EAD renewel application. should put stop payment on check or should I call USCIS.
Thanks
MC
Congrats MC!
tooclose
08-03 07:27 PM
Hi All,
Regarding my I-485 appln. status - I do remember seeing "Request for Evidence" status before. Currently I see "Request for Evidence Response Review". I see this status change although there are no LUDs.
Throw in your input Gurus !
Thanks
Regarding my I-485 appln. status - I do remember seeing "Request for Evidence" status before. Currently I see "Request for Evidence Response Review". I see this status change although there are no LUDs.
Throw in your input Gurus !
Thanks
2011 Dining Room Furniture
santa123
01-24 08:57 AM
good point ..I do invest in stocks / ETF's and funds ...but I would definitely say ..stay away from day trading !!! be diversified, invest in good companies (invest only pocket money/minor amount in very risky assets) and for the long term ..i.e. you should not need that money during emergencies ..STAY AWAY from all day trading softwares !!! and if you cannot take losses (or are happy with normal returns) ...stay away from stocks (except for a small portfolio/ 401 etc) completely
Hi Albertopinto,
Can you pls elaborate on why your are suggesting to stay away from day trading? wht kind of exp hv you had with day trading? I want to know the pros and cons and hear the experience from ppl with hands on / who hv tried day trading in the US and found it too risky. Thanks!
Hi Albertopinto,
Can you pls elaborate on why your are suggesting to stay away from day trading? wht kind of exp hv you had with day trading? I want to know the pros and cons and hear the experience from ppl with hands on / who hv tried day trading in the US and found it too risky. Thanks!
more...
Goodintentions
03-01 06:10 PM
Dear All,
While we are really thankful to all the Pundits who spend their valuable time and energy to work on the number game, we should all realize one basic fact which will affect all of us :
Both EB2 and EB3 will very soon (may be 1 or 2 years) get totally jammed. This is not very difficult to realize this bitter truth.
This can be attributed to :
1. Very high porting India / ROW (which is legal and I have nothing against it. No offense please)
2. Increased ROW filing under EB2 category
3. Increased EB1 filing by Indian IT companies (Programmers and many with basic degrees who would only qualify for EB3 or at the most EB2)
It is hence a matter of time, when lightning will strike both EB2 and EB3. It is high time that all of us understand this basic mathematics and start working together. Contributing and attending the advocacy is a step in the right direction.
Note:
During one of my recent visits to the Congressman's office I was told that INS is now aware of the fraudulent EB1 filing by Indian IT companies. This process is being scrutinized more carefully, now. Infact, I was told that several letters have been received in the Congressman's office about this. The Congressman's office have also contacted the INS and spoken them about this. The Immigration aide also told me that to impose stricter scrutiny and punitive action, people like us, must flood the offices of the law makers' office with thousands of letters, exposing this fraud. Nothing has a better impact than signed letters sent by post (not Email). I once again plead with all members to meet law makers and send several thousand letters on this. Spending 45 mins on a letter (typing, printing, posting etc) may save 5 years of wait! Please think it over!!!
GOD bless the EB Community!
While we are really thankful to all the Pundits who spend their valuable time and energy to work on the number game, we should all realize one basic fact which will affect all of us :
Both EB2 and EB3 will very soon (may be 1 or 2 years) get totally jammed. This is not very difficult to realize this bitter truth.
This can be attributed to :
1. Very high porting India / ROW (which is legal and I have nothing against it. No offense please)
2. Increased ROW filing under EB2 category
3. Increased EB1 filing by Indian IT companies (Programmers and many with basic degrees who would only qualify for EB3 or at the most EB2)
It is hence a matter of time, when lightning will strike both EB2 and EB3. It is high time that all of us understand this basic mathematics and start working together. Contributing and attending the advocacy is a step in the right direction.
Note:
During one of my recent visits to the Congressman's office I was told that INS is now aware of the fraudulent EB1 filing by Indian IT companies. This process is being scrutinized more carefully, now. Infact, I was told that several letters have been received in the Congressman's office about this. The Congressman's office have also contacted the INS and spoken them about this. The Immigration aide also told me that to impose stricter scrutiny and punitive action, people like us, must flood the offices of the law makers' office with thousands of letters, exposing this fraud. Nothing has a better impact than signed letters sent by post (not Email). I once again plead with all members to meet law makers and send several thousand letters on this. Spending 45 mins on a letter (typing, printing, posting etc) may save 5 years of wait! Please think it over!!!
GOD bless the EB Community!
paskal
12-20 04:37 PM
What's Going On?
Currently Active Users: 243 (84 members and 159 guests)
as you see there are more "guests" than members
c'mon people, register, be members, add to the numbers and to the funds
standing on the sidelines will not help anyone....
Currently Active Users: 243 (84 members and 159 guests)
as you see there are more "guests" than members
c'mon people, register, be members, add to the numbers and to the funds
standing on the sidelines will not help anyone....
more...
tonyHK12
11-02 09:28 AM
^^^^ A very important day, where the house representation is expected to significantly change affecting the outcome of future bills, especially related to legal and illegal immigration.
Hope the changes today are for the better in general and will also help our situation.
Also I edited my first post in this thread with better statistics and more information I learn everyday, which will help newbies.
Hope the changes today are for the better in general and will also help our situation.
Also I edited my first post in this thread with better statistics and more information I learn everyday, which will help newbies.
2010 Dining Room Set, Medallion
GotGC??
05-16 07:50 PM
Thank you all who took the time to respond...
Hey i got a new passport after applying 485. Don't worry ..it has nothing to do with you 485
Hey i got a new passport after applying 485. Don't worry ..it has nothing to do with you 485
more...
karl65
05-17 11:14 AM
Pls post this information on other websites and forums as well so that people can start calling
We do not enough people calling as per the poll above
Hi Pappu and Administrators:
I am not sure if you still need people call to the CHC. I think you need to make Hispanic call a lot. I will be glad to transmit this information but I am not sure if this bill already passes yesterday. You probably know the philosophy about why they do not want support this bill but if they realized that besides non legal residents, there are a lot of Hispanic people looking for GC throug H1Bs, and they are suffering as many of us, they can change their minds......You should contact other members of IV who are Hispanics and make them to spread the voice.....Let me know if we need more calls.......
We do not enough people calling as per the poll above
Hi Pappu and Administrators:
I am not sure if you still need people call to the CHC. I think you need to make Hispanic call a lot. I will be glad to transmit this information but I am not sure if this bill already passes yesterday. You probably know the philosophy about why they do not want support this bill but if they realized that besides non legal residents, there are a lot of Hispanic people looking for GC throug H1Bs, and they are suffering as many of us, they can change their minds......You should contact other members of IV who are Hispanics and make them to spread the voice.....Let me know if we need more calls.......
hair Pictures of Solid Dining Room
susie
11-04 09:24 PM
Thanks Mark for your posting
Please do not get me wrong, I fully support the work IV does and the need for more visa numbers, backlogs, errors etc., and would like to help iv in any way I can, as I sure others who's children have aged out do too but we are desperate and crying out for help with no one to turn to. If you need me to attend any meetings in Florida on behalf of IV, please let me know
So if you can suggest any pointers where we could raise the work of iv and awareness to the need for compassionate age out cases to be approved that would be great
I do appreciate iv cannot diversify or ask for too much otherwise nobody will gain anything. Just a mom airing her anger, upset and frustration of having to sue the USCIS to be reunited with my one son who has aged out
Please do not get me wrong, I fully support the work IV does and the need for more visa numbers, backlogs, errors etc., and would like to help iv in any way I can, as I sure others who's children have aged out do too but we are desperate and crying out for help with no one to turn to. If you need me to attend any meetings in Florida on behalf of IV, please let me know
So if you can suggest any pointers where we could raise the work of iv and awareness to the need for compassionate age out cases to be approved that would be great
I do appreciate iv cannot diversify or ask for too much otherwise nobody will gain anything. Just a mom airing her anger, upset and frustration of having to sue the USCIS to be reunited with my one son who has aged out
more...
chintu25
01-26 11:28 AM
[QUOTE=albertpinto;312725]good point ..I do invest in stocks / ETF's and funds ...but I would definitely say ..stay away from day trading !!! be diversified, invest in good companies (invest only pocket money/minor amount in very risky assets) and for the long term ..i.e. you should not need that money during emergencies ..STAY AWAY from all day trading softwares !!! and if you cannot take losses (or are happy with normal returns) ...stay away from stocks (except for a small portfolio/ 401 etc) completely[/QUOTE
Thaks AP ...I thought all the Critics of Day trading here on IV were converted ...hehehehehe Not that You need to
Cool
Oh yeah it relives me of the stress for sure dude....
Gambling HUH ...
What are you/me doing with this GC quest ...You think this is not gambling ...This is worst dude ....you are here putting the PRIME years of your life at stake for an elusive GC DREAM.
Need a better life ...need a better standard of living... need Peace of Mind ... SO you are waiting for the GC like it is going to bring you a magic tonic.
Some one said.....If you keep waiting for all green lights you will be stuck at the same ol traffic stop .
I found trading as a way to try and achieve a better life...better standard of living and taking my mind of this biggest GAMBLE that we are in....
You me and everyone on this forum is here cause we are "HIGHLY SKILLED"
I WILL NOT WASTE my PRIME waiting for GC.
Do your best to support IV and its actions AND Do something to keep your self sharp too
I do stocks for that.... every one do something to not fall in the rut.....
I know people stuck as developers for 3-4-5-6 years cause their GC petition says Programmer .... Thats a rut . Get out and Get out of it NOW
Do something to keep ourselves SHARP.....
GC will not bring us a MONEY TREE , we will have to grow it ...
Thaks AP ...I thought all the Critics of Day trading here on IV were converted ...hehehehehe Not that You need to
Cool
Oh yeah it relives me of the stress for sure dude....
Gambling HUH ...
What are you/me doing with this GC quest ...You think this is not gambling ...This is worst dude ....you are here putting the PRIME years of your life at stake for an elusive GC DREAM.
Need a better life ...need a better standard of living... need Peace of Mind ... SO you are waiting for the GC like it is going to bring you a magic tonic.
Some one said.....If you keep waiting for all green lights you will be stuck at the same ol traffic stop .
I found trading as a way to try and achieve a better life...better standard of living and taking my mind of this biggest GAMBLE that we are in....
You me and everyone on this forum is here cause we are "HIGHLY SKILLED"
I WILL NOT WASTE my PRIME waiting for GC.
Do your best to support IV and its actions AND Do something to keep your self sharp too
I do stocks for that.... every one do something to not fall in the rut.....
I know people stuck as developers for 3-4-5-6 years cause their GC petition says Programmer .... Thats a rut . Get out and Get out of it NOW
Do something to keep ourselves SHARP.....
GC will not bring us a MONEY TREE , we will have to grow it ...
hot Glass Dining Room Furniture
Lasantha
04-07 10:25 AM
This is not a bad idea. But having to wait 5 years for your citizenshipis is only a minor inconvenience compared to all the other more pressing problems we have right now with the retrogression. So I think we should be more concerned with issues like visa recapture, getting USCIS to be more efficient so the visas will not go to waste each year etc. If we can get all these things acheived then your suggestion would be a nice icing on the cake.
I was wondering if any one in the core or other members think about the next step towards getting citizenship after passing the hurdles of getting the green card. If a person is here for 10 years and then get his green card (average period), then he need to wait for another 5 years to get the citizenship. 15 years for this process in a person's life is too much.
IV Core can push or lobby for a law which can make the person a US citizen, if he is living in US for 10 years legally without any issues and paying taxes for the entire period. It is just my idea.
I was wondering if any one in the core or other members think about the next step towards getting citizenship after passing the hurdles of getting the green card. If a person is here for 10 years and then get his green card (average period), then he need to wait for another 5 years to get the citizenship. 15 years for this process in a person's life is too much.
IV Core can push or lobby for a law which can make the person a US citizen, if he is living in US for 10 years legally without any issues and paying taxes for the entire period. It is just my idea.
more...
house contemporary dining room sets
tp976
08-18 03:02 PM
Efiled May 28, FP June 10, card production ordered mail today.
tattoo Timeless Wood Dining Room Set
nashim
10-14 11:50 AM
I going to send passport renewal application to Consulate General of India � New York,
Can some one please let me know.
1) Can I submit 2 inch by 2 inch photo? I am unable to get 3.5 x 3.5 cm photo
2) Do I need to send original passport?
Can some one please let me know.
1) Can I submit 2 inch by 2 inch photo? I am unable to get 3.5 x 3.5 cm photo
2) Do I need to send original passport?
more...
pictures The Westminster Dining Room
485_se_dukhi
09-20 10:58 PM
I'd love that...:) Great, I did see you. Lets catch up at the next rally ;)
dresses Wood Dining Room Set,
Green_Always
01-16 10:17 AM
Hi Ramki,
I think this question is better answered in a discussion environment ....
Let us all fix a time to meet on Immigration voice chat some time this week night or weekend to discuss ideas.
We can meet tomm at 9.30 EST for an hour or so ?
Please confirm availability those who can
Ok Chintu, it works for me as I am also in EST time zone, is it 9.30 AM / PM ? I will be online most of the time, you can ping me any time.. ( I will leave IV Browser open.. ) thanks and regards - Ramki.
I think this question is better answered in a discussion environment ....
Let us all fix a time to meet on Immigration voice chat some time this week night or weekend to discuss ideas.
We can meet tomm at 9.30 EST for an hour or so ?
Please confirm availability those who can
Ok Chintu, it works for me as I am also in EST time zone, is it 9.30 AM / PM ? I will be online most of the time, you can ping me any time.. ( I will leave IV Browser open.. ) thanks and regards - Ramki.
more...
makeup Specific use: Dining room,
santb1975
04-13 12:55 AM
Bring it on :p. I am on round 32 of Turbokick's. Six and half years of practice and I love it.
Just for Fun ... Take it easy. Great to have you on the team
I have been swimming and strength training for quite some time now and have started kettle bells and Taek Won Do this year. I do see a lot of women working out. All I am saying is that these forums have a lower proportion of females.......pure statistics.
And yes; there are a lot of females working out and the ones who do take up martial arts are more serious than the guys. However the most common excuse cited by the ones who hesitate to take up running/walking, is security. I am trying to get the ones who are not working out to get out; the ones who are; have a lot of tenacity.
.............BTW, be nice to me. By the time you come to DC to run the race, I might have my brown belt :)
Just for Fun ... Take it easy. Great to have you on the team
I have been swimming and strength training for quite some time now and have started kettle bells and Taek Won Do this year. I do see a lot of women working out. All I am saying is that these forums have a lower proportion of females.......pure statistics.
And yes; there are a lot of females working out and the ones who do take up martial arts are more serious than the guys. However the most common excuse cited by the ones who hesitate to take up running/walking, is security. I am trying to get the ones who are not working out to get out; the ones who are; have a lot of tenacity.
.............BTW, be nice to me. By the time you come to DC to run the race, I might have my brown belt :)
girlfriend Classic dining room set
sbay2006
07-11 10:10 AM
Comments are welcome.
However in order to work on an issue, the push and support must come from members needing it. For that we will need support of Greencard holders who think that this an issue for them and they are willing to participate and support IV to go all the way. Right now we have our hands full with current IV agenda and need to accomplish those with our limited resources
Pappu,
Can you guide us how to take this further. Please send me a message. I will muster required number of folks to make this happen....
However in order to work on an issue, the push and support must come from members needing it. For that we will need support of Greencard holders who think that this an issue for them and they are willing to participate and support IV to go all the way. Right now we have our hands full with current IV agenda and need to accomplish those with our limited resources
Pappu,
Can you guide us how to take this further. Please send me a message. I will muster required number of folks to make this happen....
hairstyles We carry dining room sets that
alterego
09-01 02:11 PM
First of all, congratulations to all receiving approvals. Each of us has endured/is enduring a wait a lot longer than we should have had.
One recurring theme however. It is so ridiculous. Each year, straight out of the gate TSC starts pumping out approvals, while NSC sits on their rear ends doing squat.
Considering this has been the recurring theme for the past 3 yrs, I am certain that NSC has the older PD cases, but just uses those files to be great seat cushions.
Then as will inevitably be the case the numbers will be used up and, the music will stop and everyone at NSC gets frozen out.
This is a trend happening each year and is very unfair to NSC filers.
Do we have any data on this issue. NSC productivity vs TSC productivity compared to 485 cases pending?
One recurring theme however. It is so ridiculous. Each year, straight out of the gate TSC starts pumping out approvals, while NSC sits on their rear ends doing squat.
Considering this has been the recurring theme for the past 3 yrs, I am certain that NSC has the older PD cases, but just uses those files to be great seat cushions.
Then as will inevitably be the case the numbers will be used up and, the music will stop and everyone at NSC gets frozen out.
This is a trend happening each year and is very unfair to NSC filers.
Do we have any data on this issue. NSC productivity vs TSC productivity compared to 485 cases pending?
santb1975
04-17 01:05 PM
no new members today??? :confused:
thomachan72
04-09 08:27 AM
Sorry, when i meant Indian/Chinese, I did not mean only them. it is just because we both seem to be the most affected. However all countries immigrant citizens need to join since everybody is backed up with EB3.
Before we fight let us first gather these folks with us.
Before we fight let us first gather these folks with us.