girijas
04-09 04:42 PM
This is a link to other races in the DC area: I have never run a race; so I plan on running one of the 5K races in May or June and maybe try one of the 10K races in August. I am sure there are other races abound in summer. If there are others who are apprehensive about running the 10miler (like me).........you might want to try doing something similar.
http://www.running.net/calendar/WashingtonDC.html
http://www.running.net/calendar/WashingtonDC.html
wallpaper valores éticos y morales
ilwaiting
06-18 06:59 AM
There is something called fraud protection fee that companies pay for initial H1's. So USCIS has the funds to protect the fraud, the question lies if they are really implementing it.
The GOVT should state that those who apply for H1 should make it mandatory for the employees to be in US within 30 - 45 days of obtaining US Visas and be present in US on employment in continous increments of 1 year. And they need to show pay stubs continously.
- Then we can easily filter out WIPRO, Infosys, Consulting company from misusing. For example Wipro will apply 5000 H1s and then send people when they eventually get a project, out of 5000, may be 1000 may show up in 6 months. So In this case 4000 H1s can get invalid. Indian companies find it sending people overseas is expensive business and would enjoy offshoring projects. If the govt makes this rule, consulting companues will be forced to start paying H1 folks from Day 1, no bench period, plus "Candidates need to show up in person immdlty in US". We kill 2 birds with 1 stone. 1, dummy H1s will not be applied, 2, if they approve H1s then they have to send engineers immdlty for which they may not be really ready, since they only anticipate projects and may not need so many H1s right away !...
THis will be a sure shot solution.
The GOVT should state that those who apply for H1 should make it mandatory for the employees to be in US within 30 - 45 days of obtaining US Visas and be present in US on employment in continous increments of 1 year. And they need to show pay stubs continously.
- Then we can easily filter out WIPRO, Infosys, Consulting company from misusing. For example Wipro will apply 5000 H1s and then send people when they eventually get a project, out of 5000, may be 1000 may show up in 6 months. So In this case 4000 H1s can get invalid. Indian companies find it sending people overseas is expensive business and would enjoy offshoring projects. If the govt makes this rule, consulting companues will be forced to start paying H1 folks from Day 1, no bench period, plus "Candidates need to show up in person immdlty in US". We kill 2 birds with 1 stone. 1, dummy H1s will not be applied, 2, if they approve H1s then they have to send engineers immdlty for which they may not be really ready, since they only anticipate projects and may not need so many H1s right away !...
THis will be a sure shot solution.
kakw
10-02 06:09 PM
Sent it the friday before hurricane Ike hit (Sep 12, 2008) and got the passport back Oct 02, 2008.
Normal processing (not tatkal)
Sent it from Florida
Was worried it might take months based on people complaining on the forums, but pleasantly surprised to receive it promptly.
Normal processing (not tatkal)
Sent it from Florida
Was worried it might take months based on people complaining on the forums, but pleasantly surprised to receive it promptly.
2011 “Valores éticos y morales,
somegchuh
06-14 02:42 PM
GotGC??,
I don't think ppl understand how painful the wait in BEC's has been.
I am really apalled by the ppl in this thread who are saying don't complain about BEC. Their reaction can be summarized as follows:
"We are sorry you got have been getting screwed by BEC for 3-5 years but please be happy for those of us who started in PERM in 2005 and have been moaning about retrogression"
Oh Yeah??
So why didn't we accept the current retrogression as "injustice and screwed up process of USCIS" and just sat tight? Why did IV get started? Why threadful of messages moaning in agony over the retrogression? What warranted those threads, and for that matter, IV then?
I don't think ppl understand how painful the wait in BEC's has been.
I am really apalled by the ppl in this thread who are saying don't complain about BEC. Their reaction can be summarized as follows:
"We are sorry you got have been getting screwed by BEC for 3-5 years but please be happy for those of us who started in PERM in 2005 and have been moaning about retrogression"
Oh Yeah??
So why didn't we accept the current retrogression as "injustice and screwed up process of USCIS" and just sat tight? Why did IV get started? Why threadful of messages moaning in agony over the retrogression? What warranted those threads, and for that matter, IV then?
more...
paskal
09-20 09:52 PM
It was great meeting and working with everyone especiallyJay,Aman,Himanshu,Vandana,Prateek,Nilli, Vandana,Mark,Tamsen,Puneet (yes- I am being nice to you inspite of the lawyer jokes u crack at my expense!!!),Anil,Sanjeev,Rajesh,Macacaa(yes I was a bit too hard on you:)but it was all in good spirit) and ofcourse my friend Meenal. I just want to thank a few volunteers who worked on lobby day meetings with me but could not attend the lobby day or the rally day-Fora,Vasu and Payal. We are all so glad the lobby day meetings and the Rally went well. It really shows what we can do when we all get together. Kudos to IV and its members!
Sumita
hey... for the record i did not crack a single lawyer joke...honestly!!!!!!
on second thoughts i might have wondered if you would sue the city for your parking tickets :p
thank you you for all that work, the car rides, even the tom tom
it was great! hope you got home without anyone else's bags in tow :D
Sumita
hey... for the record i did not crack a single lawyer joke...honestly!!!!!!
on second thoughts i might have wondered if you would sue the city for your parking tickets :p
thank you you for all that work, the car rides, even the tom tom
it was great! hope you got home without anyone else's bags in tow :D
ssingh92
03-06 09:05 AM
I just contributed $200.00.
I am in new job and mid of negotiating with blood sucker desi employer not to revoke i140. I can not attend the advocacy days.
Anyway like Eb3retro I also lost my interest so changed job. Profile don't meet much with what written in i140, so who cares if GC rejected I will be heading to India.
Good Luck for all your efforts!
I am in new job and mid of negotiating with blood sucker desi employer not to revoke i140. I can not attend the advocacy days.
Anyway like Eb3retro I also lost my interest so changed job. Profile don't meet much with what written in i140, so who cares if GC rejected I will be heading to India.
Good Luck for all your efforts!
more...
laborchic
05-05 11:24 AM
E-filed EAD and AP Renewal on 2nd April.. Sent documents after a week.. Received couple of LUD's and the last one on EAD application is on 04/22/10 and the application is still in Initial review. In case of AP the LUD is 04/07/10.
Not sure if someone else is in the same boat??? Should I try calling USCIS??
Not sure if someone else is in the same boat??? Should I try calling USCIS??
2010 valores éticos y morales,
catfish
12-26 02:35 PM
I became a member today, through rsayed. Hope something positive happens for us in 2007!
Happy new year, Guys!!!
Happy new year, Guys!!!
more...
vdlrao
05-06 07:00 AM
Just checked USCIS.gov. Both mine and my wife's I-485 were approved.
"On May 5, 2011, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."
Thanks IV for all the support.
Will continue to support in all it's endeavours.
CONGRATS My friend. Really feeling happy to see the approvals.
"On May 5, 2011, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."
Thanks IV for all the support.
Will continue to support in all it's endeavours.
CONGRATS My friend. Really feeling happy to see the approvals.
hair DÍA DE LOS VALORES ÉTICOS Y
santb1975
04-07 12:22 PM
One of our goals is to create a strong IV professional Network as well. Everyone is welcome to Join
more...

sunny1000
05-19 03:10 PM
Called all of them early morning 10am eastern time
which is 7am pacific for me. No hold anywhere. All calls were
done in ten minutes.
Response from most of them was "I will pass the message".
Some took my phone number, name and current location.
Exceptions were
From office of 'Hilda Solis', staff said that congressman is already
supporting those bills.
Office of "Ciro Rodriguez" said that they respond to issues from
their constituents and encouraged me to call my representative.
Office of "Lucille Roybal-Allard" said "pass and message" and asked
if I have contacted my representative.
IV members who are the constituents of Congressman Rodriguez, please take a few minutes to call him and impress upon him of how important this is for his constituents.
which is 7am pacific for me. No hold anywhere. All calls were
done in ten minutes.
Response from most of them was "I will pass the message".
Some took my phone number, name and current location.
Exceptions were
From office of 'Hilda Solis', staff said that congressman is already
supporting those bills.
Office of "Ciro Rodriguez" said that they respond to issues from
their constituents and encouraged me to call my representative.
Office of "Lucille Roybal-Allard" said "pass and message" and asked
if I have contacted my representative.
IV members who are the constituents of Congressman Rodriguez, please take a few minutes to call him and impress upon him of how important this is for his constituents.
hot VALORES ETICOS Y MORALES
RandyK
12-15 04:15 PM
I have already emailed 2 friends asking them to become members. I will do more in the coming days
more...
house VALORES ETICOS Y MORALES:
eastindia
09-29 10:40 AM
The point is to get a Bill created eventually and have a campaign. We have to start somewhere.
You are talking about bringing a bill:
How many congressman and Senators have you met till now ?
You want to bring a bill without lobbying. So tell your plans. Let us all see.
You created your new ID, started a thread and you think that is a good start. I need to see something real in an idea than believing in your idea.
You are talking about bringing a bill:
How many congressman and Senators have you met till now ?
You want to bring a bill without lobbying. So tell your plans. Let us all see.
You created your new ID, started a thread and you think that is a good start. I need to see something real in an idea than believing in your idea.
tattoo Tkd y los valores morales
sparky123
07-11 05:29 PM
Please inform her about the rally in San Jose on Saturday. It would be great if we can get her support !
more...
pictures valores éticos y morales,

vxg
06-29 09:24 AM
Here is what my attorney said.
"Completely false rumor. Legally impossible for retrogression to occur prior to Aug. 1. You'll be getting a Breaking News from us on it today or tomorrow."
"Completely false rumor. Legally impossible for retrogression to occur prior to Aug. 1. You'll be getting a Breaking News from us on it today or tomorrow."
dresses “Valores éticos y morales,
pappu
04-07 08:23 PM
Please avoid posting any name of any consulting company on our forum either advertising their services or websites to find such companies. This is not a job board or area to list employers if you are unhappy with them. We have been deleting posts by members naming companies or websites to find consulting jobs. We have also had some anti immigrants on our site, fishing for such employers and to quote your posts and IV name in their lawmaker meetings and media materials. If you come across any such post, inform us.Thanks for understanding.
more...
makeup valores morales, éticos,

immigration1234
05-16 09:42 PM
I did not take infopass appointment. I called the Customer Service on May 6th and opened a service request and today I got a request for evidence from USCIS. I am able to see this online but did not receive any letter. I think we should receive the letter by the end of the week...very frustrating...
girlfriend valores éticos y morales a
H1bslave
05-30 09:08 AM
Being out of status means staying illegal, which is perfect scenario for getting Z visa.... almost hit the lottery :)
hairstyles valores éticos y morales
little_willy
01-19 12:50 PM
I really like this idea. Core team should give this a serious thought. As macaca pointed out, it wouldn't make a difference to certain ppl, but should motivate quite a few others.
Is there any way to distinguish contributing members from non-contributing members when they post on forums ... something like adding a field to "Join date", etc. to show whether they are contributing. This will at least persuade some members to contribute out of shame...
Is there any way to distinguish contributing members from non-contributing members when they post on forums ... something like adding a field to "Join date", etc. to show whether they are contributing. This will at least persuade some members to contribute out of shame...
seahawks
09-20 12:39 AM
I met lots of people, I remember a lot of names, but how can I write down all the names, it will be a long list. Oh forgot, I met my wife too there:)
It was fun to meet so many people, its amazing, you read threads, you see IV handles and you try to be imaginative on who that person would be, but you just can't put a face behind the IV handle. Then you get to meet them in person and you say my name is this and my name is that and then we look surprised, who.. and then the question comes, whats your IV handle. Then we talk as we have known each other for years. We all fight for the same cause, we all have compelling stories very personal, very painful, the never ending wait for getting a green card. Some of them are in with us even though they have crossed the hurdle of getting a green card, because they believe in our cause, they don't want anyone to go through the pain all of us are going through. Hats off to all.. the train has left the station now, we have one voice, IMMIGRATION VOICE!!!!
It was fun to meet so many people, its amazing, you read threads, you see IV handles and you try to be imaginative on who that person would be, but you just can't put a face behind the IV handle. Then you get to meet them in person and you say my name is this and my name is that and then we look surprised, who.. and then the question comes, whats your IV handle. Then we talk as we have known each other for years. We all fight for the same cause, we all have compelling stories very personal, very painful, the never ending wait for getting a green card. Some of them are in with us even though they have crossed the hurdle of getting a green card, because they believe in our cause, they don't want anyone to go through the pain all of us are going through. Hats off to all.. the train has left the station now, we have one voice, IMMIGRATION VOICE!!!!
jnraajan
03-29 04:11 PM
I mailed my passport about 3 weeks back to SFO. Have not yet got it. Anybody done it recently?
I think you should get in another week. I submitted my passport in Oct and got it in exactly 4 weeks
I think you should get in another week. I submitted my passport in Oct and got it in exactly 4 weeks