BMS1
11-08 12:24 PM
Do you mean RFE (request for Evidence) by "Query on H-1 Transfer " ? This happens all the time with any benefit application. You need to explain what that query is? If company C will respond to it by providing the evidence USCIS wants, things will take care of themselves.
Yes can still go ahead and transfer to D only if you are sure the query will be addressed by company C and the approval for H1-B transfer is 100% certain. Normally it may be a good idea to wait for the approval.
Yes can still go ahead and transfer to D only if you are sure the query will be addressed by company C and the approval for H1-B transfer is 100% certain. Normally it may be a good idea to wait for the approval.
wallpaper vintage flower backgrounds
milestones
12-08 10:04 PM
This is my first time posting here and hope that it would ease my path.
I am trying to find if any one had the experience or has known about someone filing and H1B with a BSc in Health Sciences in Health Care with Respiratory Therapy option.
I know it is not possible to get an H1B on Respiratory therapy therefore I am looking for options as a healthcare administrator, health care analyst, health informatics, etc.
I have done alot of courses in computers like: MS applications, Oracle, Unix, Windows Adminstration, etc and I am close to get an associates in CS too.
Question:
- Are there any healthcare fields that require Bachelors degree to get H1 in my case?
- Can I work in IT and get H1 if the job description says Bachelors in any field?
I am trying to find if any one had the experience or has known about someone filing and H1B with a BSc in Health Sciences in Health Care with Respiratory Therapy option.
I know it is not possible to get an H1B on Respiratory therapy therefore I am looking for options as a healthcare administrator, health care analyst, health informatics, etc.
I have done alot of courses in computers like: MS applications, Oracle, Unix, Windows Adminstration, etc and I am close to get an associates in CS too.
Question:
- Are there any healthcare fields that require Bachelors degree to get H1 in my case?
- Can I work in IT and get H1 if the job description says Bachelors in any field?
vdlrao
10-24 01:41 PM
Hi !
My husband just had his performance appraisal today. He is presently working as a Senior Consultant.What we are wondering is that if there is any change in the designation, will it affect the GC process in any way ?
We got our I-140 last month and EAD two weeks back.
Kindly advice us on this.
Thanks
Vinki :)
Until its the same kind of work, it wont effect the GC process. Your employer could send an ammendment saying that theres an appraisal.
P.S: I am not a lawyer. I said just based on my knowledge.
My husband just had his performance appraisal today. He is presently working as a Senior Consultant.What we are wondering is that if there is any change in the designation, will it affect the GC process in any way ?
We got our I-140 last month and EAD two weeks back.
Kindly advice us on this.
Thanks
Vinki :)
Until its the same kind of work, it wont effect the GC process. Your employer could send an ammendment saying that theres an appraisal.
P.S: I am not a lawyer. I said just based on my knowledge.
2011 pictures vintage flower backgrounds for tumblr. fo sho tumblrbackgrounds
ssdtm
11-20 01:06 PM
>>>>>>2 H1 is possible as long as the hours you propose are within justification.
Is the hour in each important or the minimum wage. I believe it is the mimimum wage that counts.
>>>>>>>Likewise applying for greencard from 2 places of your work may get you an RFE asking for your true intention to work full time for a employer
The greencard is only from the first H1. In fact I have already filed I-485 on basis of my employment with this co.
Is the hour in each important or the minimum wage. I believe it is the mimimum wage that counts.
>>>>>>>Likewise applying for greencard from 2 places of your work may get you an RFE asking for your true intention to work full time for a employer
The greencard is only from the first H1. In fact I have already filed I-485 on basis of my employment with this co.
more...
pcs
07-08 08:46 AM
We need to expose all these attorneys ( read blood suckers)
It can be easily done on IV
It can be easily done on IV
wandmaker
07-01 07:41 AM
We got H-1B 7th year extension approved (through Premium processing) at CSC on 06/12/2008. The extension of stay was also approved. We received the I-797C (courtesy copy) and travelled to India with it (along with all the relevant documentation for the H-1B visa stamping) at Chennai. We now realize that we need to I-797A and for some reason the company's legal dept did not receive this yet. The legal dept usually receives both I-797A and I-797C. The chennai consulate does not accept I-797C for stamping.
What are our options here. Though I-140 is approved and I-485 is pending for us, I had not applied for EAD/AP since I plan to continue with my current employer (agreed it was a mistake that I did not apply for the AP). I am with my family now here in Chennai and have to return to the US at the end of July. Will the USCIS send us a duplicate since we never received the original I-797A. The other option is to file I-824 but the processing time is crazy long. Is their expedited processing available for this due to the urgency of the situation? Please help with your valuable inputs.
Thanks. MP70
I-824 processing is heavily backlogged both in VSC and CSC - I guess, there is no PP or expedite option available for duplicate notices. Did you have valid and unexpired H1B stamp on your passport when you left US?
What are our options here. Though I-140 is approved and I-485 is pending for us, I had not applied for EAD/AP since I plan to continue with my current employer (agreed it was a mistake that I did not apply for the AP). I am with my family now here in Chennai and have to return to the US at the end of July. Will the USCIS send us a duplicate since we never received the original I-797A. The other option is to file I-824 but the processing time is crazy long. Is their expedited processing available for this due to the urgency of the situation? Please help with your valuable inputs.
Thanks. MP70
I-824 processing is heavily backlogged both in VSC and CSC - I guess, there is no PP or expedite option available for duplicate notices. Did you have valid and unexpired H1B stamp on your passport when you left US?
more...
immigration1234
04-24 02:45 AM
Thank you very much for quick response. My wife has NO stamping in the passport but we have AP. Do you think a copy of I797 will be OK at POE?
Thank you very much!
Thank you very much!
2010 house Flower Backgrounds For
draino
04-15 03:22 PM
I am honored. :pleased:
Wayno
Wayno
more...
vjkypally
07-20 02:07 PM
Can I take up a managerial position even though I am an analyst on the LC/I-140 etc.....??????????
hair premade tumblr themes on
485Mbe4001
03-04 12:46 AM
Lets email and decide if we can meet someplace, hopefully we can jumpstart the chapter again.
Socal members,
Can we do that on some weekend..
Socal members,
Can we do that on some weekend..
more...
pd052009
05-23 09:45 PM
My comments were quoted in the blog. As said by previous posters, they have picked few lines from my comments. These comments were related to Qn#1 (How can immigration reform support America’s competitiveness in a 21st century economy?). We can not expect to see all the quotes from one user in issues like this.
hot dresses Page flower backgrounds floral backgrounds for tumblr. flower

eb3_nepa
02-06 12:03 PM
Excellent words Ragz,
However i have found that motivating Desis is like milking a male buffalo (no offence to our fellow desis helping out on Immigration Voice.
There is just too much inertia, plain negativity, fear of being prosecuted etc. Besides WAYYY too many ppl like to sit on the fence and wait it out, see which way things swing and then take action at the last minute.
Also this might be a good time to mention community support. The Illegals, to the best of my knowledge get a good amt of community support. To the extent that even amnesty bills are introduced. Try getting the Local Indian communities to help. Most will give u long talks and suggestions, but Few will open their wallets.
However i have found that motivating Desis is like milking a male buffalo (no offence to our fellow desis helping out on Immigration Voice.
There is just too much inertia, plain negativity, fear of being prosecuted etc. Besides WAYYY too many ppl like to sit on the fence and wait it out, see which way things swing and then take action at the last minute.
Also this might be a good time to mention community support. The Illegals, to the best of my knowledge get a good amt of community support. To the extent that even amnesty bills are introduced. Try getting the Local Indian communities to help. Most will give u long talks and suggestions, but Few will open their wallets.
more...
house Twitter Floral Backgrounds:
.jpg)
rparuchuri
08-10 08:42 AM
I think you can safely sponser visitors visa while you are on H1B. What do you mean by working at clients place? is that place listed on your H1B application. Many times Attorney list any other state as required. I remember my attorney doing this. But still, I don't think it should matter, at the same time, I am not an attorney.
Good luck
Good luck
tattoo tattoo Flower Backgrounds For Tumblr. flower background tumblr. layouts
mdb1776
06-23 06:13 PM
Hello All,
Need you guys expert advise on a problem that I have just found.
I was on L1 since 2007 and in 2008 got my H1B visa done. Since I was in the US during september and october 2008, I changed my company who held my H1B as of 1st October,2008. I dont have an H1B stamp on my passport as I have not been out of the US.
It was only yesterday that I realised I had a I-797B approval notice, which from what I read yesterday, means that I have a petition approved but without I-94.
Now my L1 I-94 on my passport is valid till November 2010.
Need your help to understand if I have an issue here for the fact that I have worked with my employer who holds my H1B for the past 9 months.
If so what are the challenges that I have and the solutions for them.
Also has anyone been in the same situation.
Would greatly appretiate your help in this.
Need you guys expert advise on a problem that I have just found.
I was on L1 since 2007 and in 2008 got my H1B visa done. Since I was in the US during september and october 2008, I changed my company who held my H1B as of 1st October,2008. I dont have an H1B stamp on my passport as I have not been out of the US.
It was only yesterday that I realised I had a I-797B approval notice, which from what I read yesterday, means that I have a petition approved but without I-94.
Now my L1 I-94 on my passport is valid till November 2010.
Need your help to understand if I have an issue here for the fact that I have worked with my employer who holds my H1B for the past 9 months.
If so what are the challenges that I have and the solutions for them.
Also has anyone been in the same situation.
Would greatly appretiate your help in this.
more...
pictures hair flower background tumblr.
GCHope2011
07-10 03:54 PM
If you are questioned on educational equivalence of the 3+2 year degree's parity with US' 4+2 year bachelor + masters, and your education evaluator can make a strong case for it, you should be ok.
dresses wallpaper ackgrounds tumblr.
ak_2006
08-16 12:39 PM
My friend will come from India on H1B first time to Atlanta Air port this weekend. His H1B was approved for year 2008 and his stamping was done in early 2009. His H1B is from small desi consulting company. What kind of questions he may face? Any inputs will highly appreciated.
My friend did not face any issues at POE .
My friend did not face any issues at POE .
more...
makeup floral backgrounds for tumblr.
nk2006
05-12 01:57 PM
This really seems moving now. This may be the best time for the CIR to get passed in Senate. Conference may be different ball game but right now momentum is picking up and we (IV) has to do one last effort for our amendments.
Bush administration seems finally pushing hard on CIR:
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/05/12/politics/main1614242.shtml
In NY Times:
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/05/12/washington/12cnd-immig.html?hp&ex=1147492800&en=74b688ab8c164a63&ei=5094&partner=homepage
Bush administration seems finally pushing hard on CIR:
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/05/12/politics/main1614242.shtml
In NY Times:
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/05/12/washington/12cnd-immig.html?hp&ex=1147492800&en=74b688ab8c164a63&ei=5094&partner=homepage
girlfriend vintage flower backgrounds for tumblr. vintage floral ackgrounds for tumblr.
ksvreg
04-20 11:24 AM
I got the RFE letter today. I do not see any LUDs on my portfolio. But I got RFE by mail.
Here is the extract:
Your application contained Form I-693 in which the required Tuberculin skin test was not conducted. Please note there may be conflicting information on some published Form I-693 instructions regarding when the Chest X-ray report should be performed. It is required only when the Tuberculin skin test indicates a reaction equal to or greater than 5mm, or when the reason for why the Tuberculin skin test is medically inappropriate to perform has been annotated on the Form I-693. Please submit a newly completed form I-693 indicating the results of the required skin test.
Please advise.
Here is the extract:
Your application contained Form I-693 in which the required Tuberculin skin test was not conducted. Please note there may be conflicting information on some published Form I-693 instructions regarding when the Chest X-ray report should be performed. It is required only when the Tuberculin skin test indicates a reaction equal to or greater than 5mm, or when the reason for why the Tuberculin skin test is medically inappropriate to perform has been annotated on the Form I-693. Please submit a newly completed form I-693 indicating the results of the required skin test.
Please advise.
hairstyles vintage flower backgrounds for tumblr. vintage floral ackgrounds for tumblr.

fasterthanlight�
05-21 01:55 PM
Here's two different versions
gc-gc plz
04-01 09:40 PM
Hello everyone,
According to my immigration-lawyer, I have received a notice for interview. I filed under EB2 category and only my and my wife's I-485 is pending. I had friends who got their GC without the interview, but i got called of an interview, so I was wondering why i got called for an interview-any specific reasons that some of us get called for an interview?
Another questions is; i read some blogs and almost all the people who were called for an interview seem to get a list of documents from the INS to take along for the interview. My attorney didnot mention anything about the list, so do all interview notices come with the document list or is it normal to not have one?
Please any insight in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
According to my immigration-lawyer, I have received a notice for interview. I filed under EB2 category and only my and my wife's I-485 is pending. I had friends who got their GC without the interview, but i got called of an interview, so I was wondering why i got called for an interview-any specific reasons that some of us get called for an interview?
Another questions is; i read some blogs and almost all the people who were called for an interview seem to get a list of documents from the INS to take along for the interview. My attorney didnot mention anything about the list, so do all interview notices come with the document list or is it normal to not have one?
Please any insight in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Lisap
09-11 12:21 PM
I received my EAD card a week before I received my fingerprint notice....