Malik From The Game

images Up next would be “Ma” to Malik Malik From The Game. Malik with another bomb from
  • Malik with another bomb from



  • sandiboy
    10-05 03:54 PM
    D. EMPLOYMENT VISA AVAILABILITY IN THE COMING MONTHS

    There has been no forward movement of the Employment cut-off dates for November. The reason for this is that it is still too early to see what impact the movement of the cut-off dates toward the end of FY-2007 may have on demand. Depending on the rate of demand being received from Citizenship and Immigration Services offices for adjustment of status cases, some forward movement of dates may be possible for December.





    wallpaper Malik with another bomb from Malik From The Game. Malik Hosea Chanchez BET#39;s The
  • Malik Hosea Chanchez BET#39;s The



  • hellomms
    05-27 01:31 AM
    [for each person who signs on, they need to give their name, their employer�s name, their case number, and their filing date.]


    Here is how I think we should collect this information:

    - Everyone who wants to support this initiative send (snail mail) a piece of paper with their Name, Company Name, Case Number, Filing Date, Audit Date and Signature at the end, to an address (to be determined). These cases will be attached to the template/letter above and sent to the Inspector General.

    That way we will have one letter, but individual signatures and cases, all in one package.

    Any suggestions?





    Malik From The Game. The Game
  • The Game



  • desiin_va
    01-17 05:11 PM
    I just signed up for $20 monthly contribution, will push my friends to do the same.





    2011 Malik Hosea Chanchez BET#39;s The Malik From The Game. relationships on The Game,
  • relationships on The Game,



  • pmpforgc
    05-11 10:40 AM
    Hi

    I am planing to go for H-1B stampng in Mumbai some time in June/july.

    I am confused about what to write in question-31 of DS 156 form.

    I came here on student visa in Jan 2001 and currently h-1 approved (not stamped) since March 06.

    When I orginally applied for student visa in Oct 2000 I was given probably 221 G. then I reappeared in Dec 2000 and my Student visa were granted.

    So on my DS 156 what should I write in question-31 - which ask " Have you ever been refused US visa ? Yes or No?

    help from experienced members will solve my confusion.

    thanks



    more...


    Malik From The Game. +hot+pc+game+ultra+hot
  • +hot+pc+game+ultra+hot



  • ps57002
    05-16 07:26 PM
    I left messages for all... I will try calling again during office hours on Monday to get a live person...





    Malik From The Game. Malik Allen Paul Millsap #24
  • Malik Allen Paul Millsap #24



  • gc_aspirant_prasad
    07-11 05:11 PM
    How much clout does this congresswoman have? She seems to understand the entire scenario better than any american soul out there! It also seems like she has spent a lot of time on this and understands the system very well.

    I guess it remains to be seen what kind of impact her letter will have on USCIS. Obviously, USCIS did something unlawful.
    Look at her background - she was an immigration lawyer prior to assuming office.



    more...


    Malik From The Game. of the game, Veena Malik
  • of the game, Veena Malik



  • indianabacklog
    10-18 02:46 PM
    My dauther is 22 years and 8 month old.
    We have not received an official notification from CIS yet, but she is aged-out according to the way the formula is applied.
    I started my case (EB-3) with DOL in Sep.08,05 when she was 20 and a half years old; My I-140 was approved on Aug.02,05. I had to wait almost 1 year for a visa. On Jul.2,07 I sent I-485s and I-765s. We have received the Work Permits and the apointment notices for the biometrics for each member of my family, including my daughter.
    I live in Falls Church, Virginia, so I went to Jim Moran's office (my House representative) to explain my case, how the CSPA fails and ask him to request CIS to apply the law in a different way (I would say in the right way). I talked to one of his staffers but he said that the law is very clear about the time the case is considered in process (only considers the time the I-140 was in process). As you know, CSPA does not consider the time in DOL nor the time waintg for a visa (retrogression).
    Also my daughter has talked to Senator Webb and he wanted to know how many cases are beeing affected, particularly in Virginia, to see if there are several cases, then something can be done.
    I was wondering if any one has heard about any change on CSPA and if someone know where can I find how many cases are being affected by this nightmare or if someone has started something to have this law be doing the right thing: to protect children and families.
    Thanks for your help

    I have no idea how we can find out how many people are in this situation. From this site alone I think there are probably 'several' of us who would love to share our stories with Jim Moran's office. Surely where we live should make no difference since immigration law is fixed at the federal level.

    I had to wait three and a half years for my labor cert. My son was 18 when it was applied for. I never imagined he would age out. Shows how naive I was with regard to the long labor backlog caused by the 245i mini amnesty of 2001.

    I would be happy to share my case, for certain. It is refreshing to have a legislative office that seem interested and not just give their standard useless replies.





    2010 The Game Malik From The Game. Up next would be “Ma” to Malik
  • Up next would be “Ma” to Malik



  • mjdup
    01-18 09:51 PM
    ...sam2006, you're a star ! I bet there are people in six figure salary and sitting on the fence to see if something will work out without contributing....

    I should watch a game for a while before I loose it here..

    please people step up...the count is stuck at 880 !



    more...


    Malik From The Game. Shoaib Malik Marry Sania Mirza
  • Shoaib Malik Marry Sania Mirza



  • ndbhatt
    10-07 12:00 AM
    I sent a week before Ike and we are still waiting for our passports.





    hair relationships on The Game, Malik From The Game. uss pe game bhi patta hy
  • uss pe game bhi patta hy



  • zico123
    06-13 08:42 PM
    How much of a chance does she have to have her form I 539 approved now? Any response would be very much appreciated.
    Thank You
    Contact a good immigration attorney immediately. Being out of status is a serious violation and her access to US can be restricted due to this. I doubt very much that her 539 will be approved.



    more...


    Malik From The Game. Veena Malik#39;s blame game
  • Veena Malik#39;s blame game



  • lucky
    06-24 12:31 PM
    Hi everyboby,

    I have question about the "deadline" to get non-profit job. Now I'm on OPT and looking for non-profit job. My OPT will expire on 1/14/2008.

    Do you know how long will I get the H1-B visa after I apply for it? If my OPT is expired but the H1-B visa has not come yet (but applied for it), am I still legal to work?

    My question is: if it take, for example, 3 months to issue the visa, and I still have not get a job on 10/14/2007, then I should give up and find a community college to get a F-1 visa, right? Am I correct? So, is there any "deadline" in my case?

    Please give me some advices....Thanks!





    hot +hot+pc+game+ultra+hot Malik From The Game. Name : My name is Aryan Malik.
  • Name : My name is Aryan Malik.



  • gc_lover
    06-28 07:55 AM
    It is pretty obvious they will surely receive more than 40K petitions. Who knows, they must have already got the same in June when they advanced the dates in June VB. Visa numbers are allocated at the time of approval and not at the time the petition is made. Even if they get million petition in July, that does not mean all the Visa numbers are consumed. It is an indicator they have enough petitons to meet the demand to use all the available numbers and alter the VB Cutoff dates for PD in future months. It depends on the approvals too and it is not likely the petitions made in June/july will get approved now... So we must be okay.. but you never know with USCIS/DOL/DOS... Any thing can happen... for instance like the VB is Current for all categories in July.

    That's what we all are thinking, that we should be okay. But when rumors like these are posted on reputed attorney's website, it will surely create panic among people.



    more...


    house summer after Malik Stith#39;s Malik From The Game. Return To: “The Game” Season
  • Return To: “The Game” Season



  • chintu25
    01-13 09:33 AM
    Check out LIZ ,TARG ,TMS ....Running on Pre Markets

    Added ...BLX





    tattoo Malik Allen Paul Millsap #24 Malik From The Game. Any regular-season game from
  • Any regular-season game from



  • StarSun
    03-28 09:16 AM
    StarSun...i'll help with both the tasks you mentioned. My lawyer already gives free advice in several LA univs so he might be interested in this.
    My questions...says he is interested...what does he have to do to participate....is there a number to call for the conference call....or a special link where he has to go to join the chat? which thursday of the month is he needed...is this fixed or does it change every month?
    To be honest i never visit the forum page unless i need to search for something and thats very rare....can we put up a link or an Icon with a tiny banner advertising the free lawyer phone call on the home page?

    Thank you for taking up the 2 tasks.

    As for the lawyer conference calls, it has to be on the fourth Thursday of the month consistently. (This month, we ended up with 5 Thursdays, and therefore have no conf calls for the last 2). If we can have 4 free conference calls in a month - free on both ends - it is good.

    When lawyers answers questions from our members, either through the conference calls or in the forums, their contact info will run on the top hand side of every IV page, giving visibility to immigration lawyers in a very targeted market. It is a mutually beneficial program for both members (getting free advice) and the lawyers (visibility).

    Talk to your lawyer, find about his interests and let me know, I will follow up with him/her soon after the advocacy days in DC.



    more...


    pictures of the game, Veena Malik Malik From The Game. +hot+pc+game+ultra+hot
  • +hot+pc+game+ultra+hot



  • mikesin
    04-08 04:22 PM
    It is explicitly mentioned that quota is over for "year".

    I always thought that DOS issues the visas to USCIS and that this is done quarterly. If this is the case, how can USCIS say that all visas are used up for this fiscal year when we are only in the 3rd quarter? Would they not be obligated to wait for new visa numbers in the 4th quarter? How can USCIS allocate more visas than they actually have. This is strange!





    dresses Name : My name is Aryan Malik. Malik From The Game. Malik Allen in Game 2 on
  • Malik Allen in Game 2 on



  • Dhundhun
    04-26 08:11 PM
    Hi,

    I sent in my OPT application on 26th of March, and it was delivered there on the 29th of March. I still haven't received a receipt and the check hasn't been cashed yet, even though it has been 4 weeks now.



    Please do update me change of status. I am also facing problem with 29th March delivery.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum70-self-filing-documents-forms-directions-mailing/1357421-ead-appn-next-step-no-receipt-check-not-cleared.html



    more...


    makeup Shoaib Malik Marry Sania Mirza Malik From The Game. summer after Malik Stith#39;s
  • summer after Malik Stith#39;s



  • ashkam
    04-07 12:37 PM
    Being a citizen allows you to sponsor a green card for your parents. I would say that is a pretty big perk if you have aging parents whom you would like to take care of as most of us here do.





    girlfriend Any regular-season game from Malik From The Game. Malik Melanie Derwin The Game
  • Malik Melanie Derwin The Game



  • amitjoey
    01-10 06:00 PM
    Besides no one is going to listen to us unless we maintain a long term relationship with many lawmakers by meeting them regularly all across the country. only then will they listen to us as representatives of IV and introduce Bills like this and co-sponsor and vote for it. It also has to do with building relations and trust.
    Thats the only way to get them to pass Bills for us.
    This is a process that can take months of work to get a Bill introduced and get enough people to vote for it.
    Just calling them at the last minute and saying 'lets push for this' or 'why is IV not acting' is not going to do much help without the previous step.
    This is an ongoing process that needs to to be done over a long period and its about getting enough votes in house and senate 216+60 to pass. that is how we ensure close to 300 lawmakers will vote for our cause.


    rightly said!





    hairstyles Veena Malik#39;s blame game Malik From The Game. Salim Malik had his ban lifted
  • Salim Malik had his ban lifted



  • inskrish
    09-03 04:48 PM
    Finally, it is my turn to get the approval email. At 2.30 pm MST, I received the approval email, but still no emails for my two dependants. The waiting-game is not yet over:-)

    EB2/TSC
    PD: 05/2004
    RD: 08/05/2007
    ND: 10/03/2007

    I wish good luck to everyone who have been waiting for your turns!

    I had an Infopass appointment this morning with a very helpful and informative IO, and he confirmed that my dependants' cases were also approved on 09/01. Looks like TSC email system doesn't work properly as there were no emails for my dependants. I belive that some of you folks may have already been approved with no status change and CPO emails. Good luck again for all you who are current and have been waiting for approvals.

    Regards.





    snathan
    01-12 06:29 PM
    Thanks for the post, i am interested too, i am not a pattern day trader but a normal trader as of now.

    Could you please post how this has affected your tax return filings, do we need to do something extra while filing tax returns if one is a pattern day trader?

    Also it suggest that there should be minimum equity balance of 25K, are they referring to the value of stocks...

    Yes as you said i too was thinking about it, there is only so much one can earn because in my situation i cannot shift employer, nor does the current one pay me enough or is willing too, so we all must look at alternate sources of income (but take our own risk and decision)....

    I started trading with sharebuilder recently.... and they did give me a 50$ coupon to start with...

    As pappu said, yes we need to share such info with our fellow folks so that everyone gets benefitted and if we make money we can contribute atleast a small part of it to IV.... (win-win for all).

    There is so much information to share....

    If you have account in BOA with 25K, you can do 30 trading per month for free. Also I have some good tips for long terms investors like people who are planning to settle here. The plan is to buy the stocks from companies directly and reinvest the dividend. When you are not paying the commission and investing the dividend, you can get very good return in the long run.

    If any one interested please let me know...





    gc_chahiye
    10-05 04:18 PM
    Going by that, I guess, dates may move forward very slowly until these new applications are dust-shed and taken for process. And, this may take atleast 6-9 months or more in my opinion (going by the processing times of various USCIS centers).

    They have started FY 2008 with some caution after July fiasco and may ease it up a bit in the next couple of months. I am confident most 2002 cases and some 2003 cases would see approval in the next 3-4 months.

    2003 EB3 India? That would be interesting (because dates need to jump forward two years for that to happen)



    Total Pageviews