Defending The Caveman

images DEFENDING THE CAVEMAN Defending The Caveman. quot;Defending the Cavemanquot; is the
  • quot;Defending the Cavemanquot; is the



  • pappu
    02-23 09:17 AM
    All,

    I cannot find any information the location where we are going to meet in DC. It would help me to find accomadation or public transport to the event location. I am planning to attend this event.

    Thanks

    Hotel near capitol hill. We will post it soon. But all our meetings are in this area.





    wallpaper quot;Defending the Cavemanquot; is the Defending The Caveman. Defending the Caveman
  • Defending the Caveman



  • satishku_2000
    02-02 02:43 PM
    I guess it is time to pack and go back, after seeing all these developments

    Here are few sentences from Senator kennedy's concession speach at 1980 Democratic convention in New York

    [B]For all those whose cares have been our concern, the work goes on, the cause endures, the hope still lives, and the dream shall never die.[B]

    You can hear the speech at http://www.historyplace.com/speeches/tedkennedy.htm

    So guys dont get depressed, As long as people like senator kennedy / Mccain are in senate I have hope.

    God bless America.





    Defending The Caveman. Defending the Caveman to
  • Defending the Caveman to



  • gc28262
    04-12 12:39 AM
    Does CGI Houston work on weekends ?





    2011 Defending the Caveman Defending The Caveman. The Caveman is Back!
  • The Caveman is Back!



  • Caliber
    04-12 10:54 AM
    have you ever took a vacation day off faking ill-health either of yourself or somebody you know? when its convenient for us, we tend to legitimize what we do, when somebody else does it, they have to suffer. And oh no, you are not selfish, you are just jealous

    Do you have any self dictionary to decide what is selfish and what is Jealous? Are you the one who gives meanings to the words?

    You probably are working for those FIVE (WI,IN,TC,CO,LT) who are misusing the EB1. If you guys keep creating FAKE ID's to post these, I will have to name you in this public forum.

    Before advising to do ILLEGAL things, better mind this is land of law and not the country for you bribery guys who misuse every sytem. You guys have already tarnished India with your corruption and started here too.

    US may be tolerating you guys for now, but one day all you guys will pay for your CORRUPTIVE things. Remember, God will punish every corrupt fellow.



    more...


    Defending The Caveman. defending the caveman,
  • defending the caveman,



  • abhijitp
    04-15 06:46 PM
    Great initiative and kudos to NolaIndian for making it happen!

    I love to go for long walks, so count me in for that part! Not sure if I can commit myself to the SF event... need some more time to make up my mind on this one!





    Defending The Caveman. defending the caveman,
  • defending the caveman,



  • nat23
    02-01 09:24 PM
    Pappu just mentioned that an update is on the way...



    more...


    Defending The Caveman. Defending The Caveman
  • Defending The Caveman



  • madhu345
    01-17 05:35 PM
    Recurring contribution through DCU $50.

    Total contribution till date $120.

    Thanks core team for your efforts.





    2010 Defending the Caveman to Defending The Caveman. DEFENDING THE CAVEMAN
  • DEFENDING THE CAVEMAN



  • naidu2543
    05-05 10:07 AM
    I think there are more people affected by this than 50 people mentioned in this thread. My recommendations are.

    1) Need to gather additional people got affected by this
    2) Most of the people already contribute to IV but if we need additional funds to drive this lobbying, need to find out and start collecting additional funds
    3) Need advise from IV moderators/seniors about the next step regarding lobbying or contacting the local law makers or collecting additional funds for organized lobbying.

    Other information we need to find out is does any people got LCA approved after the audit? If yes, how much time it has taken after the audit?



    more...


    Defending The Caveman. of “Defending the Caveman”
  • of “Defending the Caveman”



  • ashkam
    04-07 12:37 PM
    Being a citizen allows you to sponsor a green card for your parents. I would say that is a pretty big perk if you have aging parents whom you would like to take care of as most of us here do.





    hair The Caveman is Back! Defending The Caveman. Defending the Caveman- Oct 2008. A trio of leopard lovers.
  • Defending the Caveman- Oct 2008. A trio of leopard lovers.



  • amitjoey
    12-20 11:34 AM
    you be right amitjoey :-)

    just did not want the funds to be ignored, people forget to contribute when nothing is happening.

    yes, correct. we need funds too.



    more...


    Defending The Caveman. Defending the Caveman
  • Defending the Caveman



  • ImmiLosers
    05-15 12:52 PM
    Hi,

    At last, our priority dates are current.

    Now, we have to go and submit Medical Examination Results.
    My Wife is pregnant and I was told by my friends that it is not a good idea to get her immunized (vaccines) now. She might probably have taken most of them back in INDIA.

    Is there a way we can apply for I-485 and get EID's without her immunization record? (I will have mine). I am sure there are others who are in the same boat.

    Please advice.

    They do immunization after determining your antibodies. No immunization required if you have adequate level of antibodies.
    For Pregnant woman, Doctors will not do it even if you want to. I guess you are okay. Dr. will mention that in your med form





    hot defending the caveman, Defending The Caveman. Defending the Caveman to
  • Defending the Caveman to



  • veda
    08-11 05:08 PM
    ThanksVeda, did you FAX your request or used the customer reps to expedite your EAD application.

    Was it expedited to TSC or NSC.



    more...


    house Defending the Caveman Help Defending The Caveman. Defending The Caveman USA.
  • Defending The Caveman USA.



  • RahSaj
    05-21 08:30 AM
    I paper filled EAD renewal application on 04/17 and until now my cheque has not been chashed. I called the customer service last week and the representative told me to call after a week. Don't know what happened to my application. Has anyone else experienced this long delay. I sent my application to Phoenix, AZ lockbox.





    tattoo defending the caveman, Defending The Caveman. Defending the Caveman
  • Defending the Caveman



  • NolaIndian32
    04-16 09:25 PM
    :confused:

    Just got one more membership!!

    Go Team IV

    We are now 25 strong!!



    more...


    pictures Defending The Caveman Defending The Caveman. “Defending the Caveman.
  • “Defending the Caveman.



  • H1B-GC
    08-04 08:03 PM
    I did not mean to make fun out of you. what I meant was that you and your spouse. I guess it did not come out that way. Sorry about that.

    Thanks for the details.

    Peace Bud. Good luck on your approval. you had waited enough. Be persistent.





    dresses Defending the Caveman to Defending The Caveman. defending the caveman,
  • defending the caveman,



  • thomachan72
    04-04 10:31 AM
    Maybe my case is an exception and it might give hope to others. I got my PERM labor certified recently after being audited. It took 215 days from the day of filing to approval day. I'm in EB2 category.

    Don't lose hope as there is no apparent rationale behind DOL's approval.

    Hallo Geevikram, can you give a bit more details.
    1) LC filing date
    2) Date it was put to audit
    3) reason shown on audit (what was audit for / documents asked etc)
    4) when was it approved.



    more...


    makeup of “Defending the Caveman” Defending The Caveman. Defending the Caveman Help
  • Defending the Caveman Help



  • naidu2543
    05-05 10:07 AM
    I think there are more people affected by this than 50 people mentioned in this thread. My recommendations are.

    1) Need to gather additional people got affected by this
    2) Most of the people already contribute to IV but if we need additional funds to drive this lobbying, need to find out and start collecting additional funds
    3) Need advise from IV moderators/seniors about the next step regarding lobbying or contacting the local law makers or collecting additional funds for organized lobbying.

    Other information we need to find out is does any people got LCA approved after the audit? If yes, how much time it has taken after the audit?





    girlfriend Defending the Caveman Defending The Caveman. to quot;Defending the Caveman
  • to quot;Defending the Caveman



  • NolaIndian32
    04-16 02:05 PM
    Has anyone checked out our Blog yet?

    http://teamiv-year2008.blogspot.com/

    You will need to register with the site for a user id and password.

    As much as possible I will also post a Tip of the Day on my blog postings (which will have links to recommended training sites)

    -Nola





    hairstyles Defending the Caveman Defending The Caveman. Defending the Caveman- Oct 2008. I am woman hear me laugh!
  • Defending the Caveman- Oct 2008. I am woman hear me laugh!



  • willwin
    10-15 07:09 PM
    SIMULTANEOUSLY you can't have both. Either AOS or CP. Once can covert one from another but it introduces enormous delay. AOS-to-CP atleast 1 year more delay and for CP-to-AOS at least 3 to 6 months delay.

    Thanks for the update! How about having two cases; a second LC under EB2. In that case can both prevail together (and EB2 and EB3)?





    transpass
    08-03 07:05 PM
    Congrads. What was your notice date. My case is similar to yours. Dec 2005 PD with Sep 4th notice date. Hope my case is in the same pile as yours :)

    My notice date is sep 26, 2007, TSC





    pappu
    04-07 08:23 PM
    Please avoid posting any name of any consulting company on our forum either advertising their services or websites to find such companies. This is not a job board or area to list employers if you are unhappy with them. We have been deleting posts by members naming companies or websites to find consulting jobs. We have also had some anti immigrants on our site, fishing for such employers and to quote your posts and IV name in their lawmaker meetings and media materials. If you come across any such post, inform us.Thanks for understanding.



    Total Pageviews